Agnostic.com

8 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I sure would hope so. Giving & receivieng pleasure while enjoying the time with another of similar interests is a good day.
Walter

I want to see how you'd set up an experiment to back up that assertion.

Haven't seen it. I'll put it in the queue.

If it's true it's because you have no fear of having sex in a normal, consensual circumstance. No judges.

I'd say a definite YEs to this question simply because Atheists are NOT restricted by the imposed 'norms' of religious beliefs, etc. Atheists, for the most part, are people who relish experimentation, knowledge, understanding and catering to the needs of others and themselves thus they are TRULY Liberated People.

more open minded

You know, I don't think I've ever done "it" with an atheist.

You have my most sincere sympathies then because IF you have never done "it" with an Atheist then you really don't know what you've been missing.

think it must be true as I am an atheist of sorts and 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23368
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.