Agnostic.com

4 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mr. "I don't pay any taxes and that makes me smart"......he's going down. Just like Al Capone - it will end up being about the tax fraud. Can't wait to see him in an orange jumpsuit - he and Manafort can be roomies....

I only wonder what was the hold-up. Mueller seems to be on the move and I sure hope he has this planned out. It sure appears that he does. I hope to read a book one day about how all this came to a just conclusion.

gearl Level 8 Nov 29, 2018

Never mind the book - this one's going straight to a made for TV movie! 😉

Well I’ve said that it wasn’t about Russia but instead his money and taxes but let’s see if I’m right about his next move.
He resigns

Sadly, No. He would have to be pushed.

I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to Russia for some sort of pretext and then doesn't come back to this country. I'm sure he feels right at home there...

Robert Mueller is a canny operator. He waits for Trump to commit to a sworn, written testimony then fires his next (contradictory) bullet!

@Morganfreeman Der Donald is for sure!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:233897
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.