Agnostic.com

6 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hmmm, seems a bit of a stretch to me.

They must be weak bullies with low self esteem.

Yep. The real snowflakes.

It amazes me this need by great swaths of society to demand the need for labels..... Jesus h Christ . If it’s not toxic masculinity ....it’s fragile masculinity.... This insane furore over gender pronouns , the LGTBQTIA......ETC. community demanding there sexuality identifies them... It’s a sad state of afairs indeed .. humans are more than a stupid made up label.. More than one dimensional mindless creatures who get professionally offended by a micro aggression , or worse still demanding punitive actions be taken against the imagined unconcious bias of an individual, totally oblivious to any wrongdoing . The snowflakes are taking over folks.... #PC INSANITY.

@Gooniesnvrdie Your preaching to the choir my friend..... I’m shore I’ve heard normies being used derogatorily ...When in fact some normality injected into the mainstream thoughts of the public.....From “ruling” places of power , to the mean streets run by gangs , Some tripping cryp prospect, armed and intent on getting what he wants from you.. won’t give a flying f, about using your correct pronoun. ..or accomodate your safe space. The worlds full of assholes....In yet Christians and the multitude of other diety worshipping morons. Still believe there’s an intervening god...... The offended by words generation just needs to toughen up.... keep liberal as possible but pull your head in when you feel any white guilt buildup.... But that’s another conversation.

It sounds reasonable.

Sounds plausible.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:234034
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.