Agnostic.com

6 0

Understanding each and everyone

What do you think is the best answer for world peace? for unity towards a very rationalistic and a just world.

Albert_Camus 5 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A miracle?

The human species as a whole is too corrupt and divided to choose peace and rationality. For it to work, it will have to be forced on us.
The best answer would probably be something very bad.

Like taking infants from their bio-parents and give them a global education in a universal language until their mid to late teens in a mix-race environment without abuse, indoctrination or lies.

Or culling people with aggressive behavior and/or irrational beliefs, preventing them from passing it on to the next generation.

And before anyone replies in all caps that I'm a Nazi and threatens to have me banned; take a breath and read the post again. Look for any sign that I endorse the options above. If you can't find any, please keep it civil.

Eliminate labels: ethnicity and nationality status. Eliminate government, restrict our military to only celestial threats, eradicate the Federal Reserve and banks all over the world, increase AI. Restrict the practice of religion for private use/ practice only.

Al? is that you? As in...

"The evil that is in the world almost always comes of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence if they lack understanding."

More even distribution of power, wealth and resources.

People can't even get along within the borders of a single countries.There is no answer. In thousands of years it has actually gotten worse.

To put Einstein's words into action "Peace cannot be kept by force it can only be achieved by understanding" and yes that's the problem Peace is unlikely to occur, because of the 4 quadrants by ken wilber the development of mind, body, culture and society differs in all sorts.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:234129
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.