Agnostic.com

9 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great now I'm worried about the magnets on my fridge.

The earth is trying to shake all the humans off !

Cthulhu and the Ancient Ones awaken.

My bad. Pardon.

Open the window.

@godef , they're gone.

Twump fell on his ass.

godef Level 7 Nov 30, 2018

A possible explanation: [agnostic.com]

Jnei Level 8 Nov 30, 2018

If it's magma shift, then it's quite possible magnetic North will also shift - or even reverse!
If it's crust slip, caused by an imbalance of ice weight, brought about by melting ice, then the earth is on the way to some dramatic changes. Antarctica could become nearer the equator, for instance.

@Petter If I'm not mistaken, I read that there is indeed a slight wobble due to all the ice melting.

@bingst Chandler's wobble used to be one of my post-coital subjects. ??

Well if we’re lucky it means that a couple of strong volcanoes are going to erupt an push some sulfur dioxide into the stratosphere and by us some time with our global warming crisis.

a core burp.

Lots going on in Alaska.

Very much so. 7.0 on the Richter scale is pretty serious stuff. Some of the after-shocks have been pretty strong, too.

@Petter Definitely.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:234573
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.