Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Substitute Teacher Tells An Entire Class of First Graders That Santa Isn't Real | That's Inappropriate

WOW! You can’t even teach or talk about what is real or not real in a place of education.

WeaZ 7 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Man...those parents are gonna be downright furious when they find out about god.

I have very mixed feelings about this.

On one hand, it was not the substitute teacher's place to disabuse all those little children of their childhood delusions so harshly, and so abruptly.
For her to have done it as cruelly as she did, shows her immaturity, and lack of compassion for small children. She might be in the wrong profession altogether.

On the other hand, I really don't like lying to children about anything. It's disrespectful and demeans their humanity. I'm no fan of this silly season.
It is borne of lies and delusions.

Parents shouldn't lie to their children. However, no one else really has the right to tell children that their parents are liars. Not when they're that little.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:234898
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.