Agnostic.com

6 4

The best part about having pets is when you're home alone and you hear a noise from another room it's probably not ghosts.

AxeElf 7 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good theory

Yep! Hahaha... 🙂

Unless it's when you're resting on the sofa, reading a book, with your dog sleeping beside you, when he suddenly jumps up and starts barking at something ... but there wasn't a noise, and everything seems fine around the house. So he lies down and goes back to sleep, but you're now paranoid and keep scoping out the room, waiting for something to happen that would explain his reaction. But probably not ghosts. 😉

However, cats in particular think it's hilarious to freak you out by suddenly jumping up, staring into the darkest corner of the room and hissing as though there's something there you can't see - so you can end up thinking there really are ghosts.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 12, 2018

Little kids do it too. My son used to point at the ceiling and ask me why there were cats up there. We didn't have cats and last time I checked they don't fly. Creeped me out.

@Blindbird Your son sounds like an absolute genius - I'd bet money on him being a respected author one day if he can come up with stuff like that!

@Jnei genius/whack job, could go either way.

@Blindbird Aren't they the same thing?

Looks Like I got the double points this time dude.

Lmfao truth

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23498
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.