Agnostic.com

8 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anyone overly concerned about other people's sex lives other than human trafficking or child abuse has a problem or a fantasy.

This kind of headline makes me mad. As if the two are connected. Gay people are not pedophiles. He is morally bankrupt. They are normal.

I came of age in the sixties, and we did sit-ins, we marched, we protested, we thought we were helping to change the world and then the world continued just as before. Perhaps it is just cycling? I wish someone could actually effect a lasting change.

F*ck the family as well for harassing and threatening the son and his wife. Inexcusable,deplorable.

It's always the ones who are vocally anti-gay that turn out to be a twisted f_ck.

It's spreading from the Catholics. Did they update the bible again? Shit, now I gotta read a 5th version.

Surprise, surprise, surprise.........

Geesh!!

I suppose we aren't the ones who are more likely to be child molesting assholes after all!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23560
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.