Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK After ditching gun sales, Dick’s removes hunting gear from its stores – ThinkProgress

If it weren't for the name I'd be happy to shop there.

HippieChick58 9 Dec 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not a hunter but we have a huge deer problem in Indiana. The deer are way overpopulated here. Places like Texas also have problems with wild boars. So much so that they are paying people to hunt them from helicopters because they can get more that way. The boars are digging up crops and destroying fields, the deer are causing tons of motor accidents around here. I understand that this seems like a good idea for dicks and there progressive movement but dicks is also a business don't be fooled by there super progressive stance all the sudden. Dick's makes most of its money from apparel sales anyway. I would not be shocked if it basically turned into a footlocker in the future. Guns will still be sold online, gun shows, and other establishments. Dick's taking away it's hunting selection effects very little and is basically an ad campaign.

It would be nice to stop killing animals for fun.

Wow... maybe they are seeing the winds of change.

Oh gods . Where all the assholes will hung now every Friday evening ? Never mind . Churches . There are always churches .

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:235778
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.