Agnostic.com

6 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am so glad that people much smarter than me are investigating this profoundly corrupt president.

Doling out evidence and cases to the states is, at least to me, one glimmer of hope that Trump will in time get his due. I still fear that Trump will try a "Saturday Night Massacre" and fire Mueller and Rosenstein and the Republicans won't do shit about it. If that happens all we can hope for is winning big in 2020. I sure hope I last to see his downfall and the sooner the better..

gearl Level 8 Dec 3, 2018

Told y’all that he was going to face charges from the state of New York. Those pence can’t pardon him from

Stay tuned . . . !

I am riveted to my seat! And finally able to read the news again without becoming seriously depressed.

Pour it on! I would love to see him so shaken that he disintegrates.

I want to see him brought down, humiliated, charged, convicted......all that good stuff.

I would too! But I would happily settle for his eviction from the People's House.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:236576
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.