Agnostic.com

4 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wonder what all is included in drug over doses. Is it just street drugs or does this include accidental overdoses as well. The numbers seem unbelievable.

Where a lot of jobs lost because of NAFTA in Nebraska?

Interesting but So very sad.

It is, but as long as Narcan is around to zombify them after the overdose they'll just keep using

@Capricorn Narcan doesn’t Zombify them. It blocks the opioids. It puts them into instant withdrawals. Most of the time they get super pissed, because you take them from euphoria to being super sick. πŸ™‚

@darthfaja I wasn't suggesting Narcan zombifies them, I was referring to the fact that it brings "the dead" back to life, hence the definition of a zombie

@Capricorn ohhh nice one! Good analogy!

People of Ohio,now is not the time to slack off,you have to maximize your efforts if you would want to be #1?

Lol, it's gawd awful

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:236605
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.