Agnostic.com

7 7

LINK North Carolina election-fraud investigation centers on operative with criminal history who worked for GOP congressional candidate - The Washington Post

North Carolina republican voter fraud.
Pot, meet Kettle.
Interesting how they're the ones screaming the loudest about voter fraud, but in nearly every case that has been exposed, it's been the GOP at the center of it.

KKGator 9 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fucking fuckers I just loathe them.

Seems to me real voters are not the problem the folks perpetrating this are committing election fraud. OMG!! We finally have electoral fraud and guess who is at the center of it - the gop. NO surprise.

Every goddamned day, it seems...more and more corruption from the GOP. How long can they keep this up?

As long as their moron supporters will let them. The stupid runs deep with them.

Shocking. Not.

Sad. Yup.

Politicians and clergy they want your trust and devotion because it just wouldn’t feel right if you don’t love whoever is fucking ya.

So Twump was right, there is election fraud. But we knew all along any election fraud that existed was perpetrated by the GOP.

godef Level 7 Dec 4, 2018

Republicans are shameless liars.

It has been reported and proven time and time again and yet the lies about this still continue...of course, the spin on this is that "democrats did it way back when, so why can't we..."...bunch of idiots thinking that repeating bad history makes it right...

@thinktwice They lie so much, they fully expect us to also lie and then try to call us out on imagined lying. That's the shameless part.

@godef You are so right! By constantly trying to divert us away from the lying they hope to create a pisspot of lying that no one will be able to escape unscathed...all we can do is to stand firm and continue to research and hold up the facts...if for no one but ourselves...we have to look into the mirror every day, and I, for one, want to look myself in the eyes knowing I have not succumbed to this low behavior.

@thinktwice Except that, I don't think they even understand what they're doing. They are blind, wait, make that oblivious to all of it. Mental insanity..

I hope they don't let this drop...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:237133
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.