Agnostic.com

11 8

Bad Day for Democracy: Wisconsin GOP Rams Through Power Grab

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's a republiklan coup d'etat

How like the republicans, figuratively and actually fucking Wisconsin over?.By the way,perhaps people should reconsider voting for these corporate lackeys again.

Under the leadership of Walker, the Wisconsin Republican party has lost all semblance of propriety, belief in democracy, and morality.

We can only hope that this latest attempt at being willful and obstinate comes back to bite the Wisconsin GOP.

How stupid can they be? Karma will win eventually and they'll rue the day.

I read about this...very sad.

This really bugs the hell out of me. Like I really want to smack a Republican or two off off the side of the head. This is why I say they shameless liars; they are out of their minds.

godef Level 7 Dec 6, 2018

And probably all good 'Christian's' as well?

@WayneDalton christian Republican, how is that actually possible?

@dalefvictor It's oxymoronic.

I cannot understand how this is legal? I hope something can be done about the selfish GOP!

@Freedompath

I hope the incoming Democrat governors can overturn Republican laws.

It will be fought in the courts, but who knows.

It's absurd, in a nation where absurd has become normal.

Republican are also trying to limit incoming Democrat's power, ability to select judges, and minority voting rights in North Carolina, Michigan and Ohio.

Indeed. We can hope the Governor vetoes the bill. Or, the courts rule it unconstitutional.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:237897
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.