Agnostic.com

9 1

What have you learned watching Ancient Aliens tv show?

I love this show and I think is mind blowing the theories and questions that makes you go hmmm... excellent way to open people's minds about the possibilities of aliens being actually mistaken by Gods and how their existence has been recorded throughout history. Do you watch it?

Mahal 4 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s entertainment and the host has a serious hair thing going!

It makes me sick to see folks with all that hair, fuck it up like that. It ain't right l tell ya!

That given a reasonable hypothesis you can always find a moron who when asked to add together two and two will come up with "one hundred and eleventy teen rhubarb and fish crumble" as an answer.

It's an entertaining show but nothing to take seriously.

Well hopefully you’re surviving the slings and arrows of all of the fucking know it alls on here.

I personally enjoy it well with exception of the guy who also does the reciting everything back to us in a Scooby-Doo mystery kind of voice thingy.

Anyway it’s at least entertaining and there’s been some things proven wrong but a lol lot of it NOT.
And if some of these free thinkers on here would read past the religious part of the definition they’d see where it says being open minded to ideas and theories.

So maybe nobody’s right and we’re just the descendants of when cavemen killed the men of the higher thinking societies and bred with their women.
I’m just saying that there’s no absolute proof of anything from our past so who’s to say.

I'm very new here but I can already see Lol. Thanks for your comment. The show is good entertainment and it definitely opens a lot of questions which is always good

@Mahal

I think it's fucking scary how gullible people are easily fooled by incredibly weak evidence.

JimG Level 8 Dec 6, 2018

Was going to say something similar! Not only that people are gullible enough to believe this but that others are making money from it!

Do you really think everything is made up?

@Mahal No but a lot is deliberately misinterpret, or skewed to fit with preconceptions.

@Mahal When they describe Machu Picchu they describe the stone blocks as perfectly cut and flawlessly fitted together with seamless precision using stones that are too hard to even be scratched by modern tool steel.

Those blocks are basically sandstone and easily cut. The stones are far less perfect than they claim, and the site is littered with mis-cut blocks.

They misrepresent a great deal to advance their "theory" and omit a great deal of the truth.

Never watched it. I could tell from the name it would be lame......

Give it a try. I find it quite entertaining and interesting

@Mahal I'm sure it's quite entertaining if you're into that kind of stuff. I think the chance that earth has been visited by aliens to be infinitesimally small, so when I watch stuff like that I immediately start picking apart their theories. Even though some of the stuff humans came up with in antiquity is mind boggling, I just don't see any of it that humans weren't capable of doing it at the time.

MEMES!

I’m stealing your Sam Jackson one ?

I have never watched it but I think it probably would show just how easily people can be swayed by nonsense.

I have learned that it appears that the majority of Ancient Alien theorists believe that ancient humans were dumber than dirt.

And if I hear "You have to believe" (or a variation of that) one more time I think I'll throw something through my TV.

what do you mean "were"?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:238260
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.