Agnostic.com

3 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

minnesota had the highest voter turn out in the country!

I came here to avoid politics - how can we block people that post links to crap that I could or did read before logging into the site?

Well, you might be a minority. You may be trying to avoid politics, but politics is on the mind of possibly of a majority of folks on this site. If not a majority then still a good many. So, what can you do. Be selective about what you read. Is there anything in that headline that made you think it was not a political post? You may have read it but apparently others hadn't and they seem to have appreciated that it was posted. You could block all the folks that make political postings, again that would be a good many people. I am the OP, I am a fairly prolific poster as I'm a fairly prolific reader and I'm addicted to this site. I post on numerous forums. If you block me you might miss something good. However, if that is a risk you're willing to take, go for it. And Season's Greetings to you!

I'm very pleased, In know California rocked the vote!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:238581
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.