Agnostic.com

5 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was thinking more of this on my long drive home today..yeah yeah...I need a life...lol

But really, no one forces anyone to listen to music, watch a show etc. What ever happened to just switching channels, turning something off, scrolling past something? It is as if we lost our push button fingers or something...

I am sure there are so many things I am unaware of and wouldn't need to know about just by telling Alexa to skip or pulling out my earbuds...am I wrong? What ever happened to listening and watching what you found funny, silly, cool, or were just oblivious to?

Makes me wonder if whoever sat around and just picked out this song just to piss people off and rile them up one way or the other...

And kinda like when our parents told us not to look, we did...I would never have looked at this song if nobody had posted it...sheesh...we are turning into mindless sheep I think...scroll past if you hate my post...

I am all for the MeToo movement and No means No...but, to be honest, I never really paid much attention to the lyrics until they blasted this all over...my first reaction was that it was a flirty song...

I think the one woman said it best: we can't look at the past through the lens of today...I would probably listen to it as an instrumental piece...it is a catchy tune...but just as we make changes to other parts of our lives, I would let the song die out

Its a song about a boy and a girl. She came to visit and he asked her to stay. No forced sexually? I don't get the outrage.

More SJW horse shit. I think I might actually despise SJW's even more than I do Trump supporters, and that's really saying something.

I could say more on this subject, but I think this video states my views far more eloquently than I ever could....

I don't hear anyone being coerced or denied their freedom to choose in that song.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:240040
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.