Agnostic.com

1 1

I'm so proud of Clinger... What an accomplishment

Benthoven 8 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

His story of that role, and why he quit dressing in drag is pretty interesting. Ultimately he stopped, when Radar left, because his kids were being bullied at school about it. I like that show. I like watching it now, and seeing all the guest stars. They were so young, and barely famous. 🙂

It was such a great show. I still own the entire series which I pull out about once a year and binge watch. I love seeing all the people who were on the show and became famous later. My favorite was Patrick Swayze. I also loved learning that the picture of Mildred on colonel Potter's desk was his wife, and that Erin was the name of Mike Ferrell's daughter.

I also loved learning that Loretta Switt and McLean Stevenson were really good friends on the set, even though they were bitter enemies on the show.

There's so much about that show that is so awesome. 😉

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24006
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.