Agnostic.com

7 3

LINK Trump scandal is far more serious than 'an error in filing paperwork' | MSNBC

Three days after federal prosecutors directly implicated Donald Trump in a felony, the president this morning published a tweet dismissing his hush-money payments to his former alleged mistresses as a “simple private transaction.”
He didn’t appear to be kidding.

HippieChick58 9 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He interprets the law as he sees fit to do so. He feels above the law.

MSNBC is very biased toward the liberals and therefore very unreliable.

Doesn't mean they're wrong.

@HippieChick58

How can you deny everything that has been reported. He and his family and friends are all crooks.

I am from NYC. I worked in the Construction Industry most of my life. That 45 could never get elected to a toilet seat, let alone a political one is the most truest statement that I can attest too. If you didn't catch 'Grab em by the Pussy' then I suggest you go back two years to the nominations and what he said and did in front of the whole media without shame or compunction. That he colluded with the Russian Mafia is also dated in NY History as well as the his failed business enterprises all of which were exposed along with his perverted history. MSNBC is as much of a problem as is CNN, Fox News, and the Supreme Court. They are all in the same quagmire as are the Democrats who thought they had the shoe in only to get it stuck where they couldn't get it out. Its still there.

Thanks for the link.

So his refusal to file his income taxes or any other financial transactions are simply of a private nature!!! His attempts to cover everything up is so blatant why can't his supporters see this?? I am more afraid of them than the rapscallion they support.

He plays dumb when it is convenient ...yet he brags about how smart he is...which is it? I think neither...he is a cunning criminal dirtbag...

Nothing is serious to him. He still thinks he's made of grease where nothing will stick.

@slydr68 Tbhat's why he always goes with his gut.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:241193
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.