Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK Comey calls on Americans to 'use every breath we have' to oust Trump in 2020 - CNNPolitics

Former FBI Director James Comey asked American voters Sunday night to end Donald Trump's presidency with a "landslide" victory for his opponent in 2020.

HippieChick58 9 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good for him

I wish you all luck because nobody else in the world wants him in power.

Yeah... why not.

Great and yet he doesn't do the last minute investigation into 'emails' we might not be going through this nightmare.

We can never account correctly for the Weak Minds with Voting Rights. Same could be said with all the burnie sanders followers that voted republiKKKan, green or stayed home to display their hate for Hillary... burnie stuck around for too long after it was over creating the scenario you mentioned about Comey email investigation results. There is a lot of blame to be handed out to create the Messed Up America is in now.

@Closeted I don't want to call them Stupid but... where you around during those days? Because it was all over the Media... all sides reported their Hate for Hillary and their Intention not to vote for her... I myself dropped one that I knew for more than 20 years when he crossed the Line into supporting trump... you want to call them stupid... you call them Stupid... I myself called them at the time burnie zombies... those days... not anymore. Trying to leave the past behind because I can not change it.

@Closeted I salute you. I myself like to vote for president only those that ever served. Don't want Lifetime Civilians as Commander in Chief. but after trump... All Bets are Off. Not Again.. Let that be a Lesson to Me how many Stupids together can Create a Major Mess of Incredible Proportions.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:241398
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.