Agnostic.com

7 20

A conservative judge torched Donald Trump's latest illegal assault on immigrants

So much for Trump's claims that judges who oppose him are "Democrat hacks."

"It is satisfying to see a “Bush judge” (in Trumpian parlance) hand the president such a stinging legal defeat."

[slate.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anyone with integrity baffles the talking yam. It is completely outside of his realm of experience. Kudos to the 9th circuit and Judge Bybee.

Let’s hope human decency can prevail, with the mighty and the powerful!

So his idea of "truth" only comes from ultra-conservative hacks? Someone needs to get this guy a strong pair of glasses as he is extremely myopic.
The big problem with our immigration policy is that it is not unified and there are too many loopholes. It needs to be a sustainable policy based on science based evidence (on carrying capacity). Unfortunately, both sides are extremists and neither will budge.

@Maindawg Lets see, once again name calling which simply shows me there is no other basis for reason or facts. I/we get a lot of this from conservatives.

Pleased to read this piece. Justice indeed should not be partisan, glad that he was knocked back by the judgement. I was interested to see the word transmogrify used in the last paragraph....it was my post yesterday in the Uncommon Words Group!

The orange dolt is learning, little by little, that his tantrums, tweets, and throwing his toys out of his playpen, will not cause others to bend to his every whim !

Just because some push back on him does not mean he learns. Some people have no capacity to learn from experience. Look at how many times Hair Furor has cratered a business, alienated associates or been sued. He doesn't get it, and likely never will.

@alliwant You're probably right - he's a pretty dim light bulb. But hey, I can dream ...

I just hope that there are many more judges that use common sense to make and enforce the law than the last five conservative supreme court judges.

I wish we could retroactively deny Drumpf's family entry into this country.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:241788
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.