Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Man breaks potato only diet on live tv & epic weightloss journey revealed - youtube

He lost more than 100 pounds (60 kilos) during the year he ate only potatoes and little else. His blood tests improved over the year he ate potatoes.

EdEarl 8 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I was young, I ate a lot of potatoes but little pasta and almost no rice because that is what I was provided and I didn't really have a weight problem

As I got older I became friends with people that ate a lot of rice and picked up the habit.

Instead of beans and rice, I'm gonna try beans and potatoes

It's a good combination. I eat bean and potato tacos, sometimes.

Good luck with this formula...I cannot see how it will work for many people?

They think American Indians sometimes lived on potatoes. Moreover, Dr McDougal says it is OK. Before the Great Potato Famine, the Irish depended on the potato as their staple, especially in winter. [en.wikipedia.org]

@EdEarl if I only lived on potatoes, I would be in trouble! I eat potatoes sparingly...that is probably the way I eat everything! Whatever, is available, I eat! I only eat to live...I seem to be to busy with other things, to worry about food!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:243140
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.