Agnostic.com

6 4

If god created the sun on the fourth day, how had four days passed???

Hugene2002 7 Oct 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course he had a good reliable chinese made 24 hour clock. How else could he know that each day had come and gone?

Mind numbingly illogical, isn't it?

Zster Level 8 Oct 29, 2017

Question like that, in my opinion, will and have stumped true believers.

Looking for logic in the Bible is an exercise in futility. Yeah, Light was supposedly the first thing created; the Sun and stars later. Go figure that one.

The answer I would have given you when I was a christian would have been something along the lines of "A day is defined as one revolution of the earth on it's axis. The sun plays no part in this. The earth spun 4 times on it's axis before God created the sun."

Obviously written by someone ignorant of reality. The sun came much later than the forth day. If it were created on the forth day, our sun would only contain 2 elements like the oldest stars of the universe.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2434
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.