Agnostic.com

27 2

Have you ever disliked someone for no reason?

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Reminds me of the old joke by Bob Dole, the funniest politician I ever heard of and someone I liked a lot, even tho he was a Repub. He was the master of the dry humor and terse jokes. I think he was talking about Phil Gramm of Texas, but the joke went like this. Gramm asked Dole why people seemed to take an instant dislike to Gramm. Dole replied dryly, "Saves time".

Yes I can't stand that actress that performs on "Murder She Wrote", Angela Lansbury, she's English born like me, why I can't stand the woman I don't know?

If I'm at home zapping the TV with the remote I can't zap away from her quickly enough, I know it's completely unfair and don't really know why I find her so objectionable, maybe she doesn't like me either.

I think this condition can be put down to something we call being human, on the other hand I've met a few English that don't like Americans and yet I've never met an American that I haven't really liked, just because Americans aren't as good looking as us Brits is not a sufficient reason to dislike your lot.

Regards Jimbo.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:243952
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.