Agnostic.com

7 4

A normal truth

Is it not true that life without God makes human beings come closer to each other with greater diversity and versatility and fertility?

byronever 3 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No. Life without god only makes human beings have to deal with reality. You really think all the people that hate each other over religion would suddenly come together? They'd just find other reasons to hate

lerlo Level 8 Dec 16, 2018

Moot point. There is no god.

Not by itself. It simply creates opportunities, it doesn't realize them. We still have to work to be better persons.

It’s not true and the proof is politics and no you can’t say that all republicans are religious because I’ve met a few on here just as I know some liberals that at their place of worship like clockwork.

So it doesn’t matter if or how god is in the equation what matters is the heart and mind of the individuals for whom we’re dealing with.

It’s just like firearms I can take a room full of people and place a firearm in the middle of it.
Those who are ignorant and scared will towards the exits or undercover.
Those who pay them no mind will congregate in various places around the room and talk about the others.
Then you’ll have people like me who will move in closer to it and watch the room for anyone who might attempt to grab it.

The human equation will always outweigh any ideology or practice

Life without a god makes you more accountable for your own actions

I think you are correct. Religion creates barriers.

YEPPERS, religion poisons everything, and their "god" isn't real.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:244246
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.