Agnostic.com

6 3

How to tell someone you appreciate them

A little back history I dealt with some harassment at work by a man it started as sexual harassment and ended and just plain childish harassment and a different man at work had stood up for me and I would like some help in telling him I appreciate is helping hand and concern though all of the mess..

Allikat 6 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe a simple note to thank him and let him know it was greatly appreciated. I wouldn't ask him out or anything, even for a drink or something casual.. that might turn into something awkward and you don't need that.

"I wanted you to know that I really appreciated your support , when things were getting uncomfortable for me a while back. You rock ! "

Personally, I'd bake him something too ...

Just tell him. Be specific. Be sure it comes from your heart.

I was tryign to think of what to day, than I read this one, and I'm like... Yeah, that's good advice.

Gift cards,paid meal at a good eating place they like,have the oil changed on their car, and do an under the hood inspection for belts,hoses,and any leaks.

Tell them in person. You could say nice socks they contain a terrific person.

"I appreciate you and what you have done for me. I admire you and I am proud of you"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:244536
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.