Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Adam Serwer: Trump and His Supporters Are Cruel - The Atlantic

This is frightening. I couldn't watch much, my anxiety levels skyrocketed. I can't deal well with cruelty.

HippieChick58 9 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ignorance breeds cruelty.

Why so many white supremacist support him, and he winks at them.

No surprise from and his supporters but yet the There’s still this lingering confusion coming from those who are opposed to him that there’s actually people in this world that refuse to view things as they do.

It’s almost like there’s this whole other society that doesn’t understand just how wrong they are for believing in something or someone that openly offends and opposes them.

That if only they were to fall in line with their ideologies that they’d see just how wrong they are and be better for doing so.

And yes I’m mocking this way of thinking because of the saying “ you get more bees with honey “ well when you tell the flies that they’re not as good as the bees it’s only natural that they gravitate back to shit.

And for those who don’t understand metaphors I can put it this way for you.
Quit bashing, shaming, disgracing, and simply treating these people like they’re lesser than you demanding that they conform to you.
Yes they’re simple and somewhat misguided but most of the people who chastise them would starve without them.

Every society will have different segments and within those segments will be people who are going to be different but if we were to remove a certain group of people from a segment that segment would fail. So every person within our segments of society have a purpose to fulfill and sometimes it’s best that they don’t conform to yours in order for the pieces to fit.

And I’ve shared this same message with red hat republicans and even they agreed that they wouldn’t want to trade places with some of their counterparts for the things that they have to deal with.
So if they can get it then I sincerely hope that some of y’all might.

Unfortunately, the video statement is all too true. Trump uses fear and hatred to turn a crowd into a mob. As a crowd becomes a mob, the emotional dynamic peels away normal inhibitions and normal moral checks and allows the worst human instincts to take charge. That is what Trump is doing and what he wants to do.

The reference to how children operate was interesting to me because that seems to be the level that donald and his cult followers tend to be on.

Sounds about right. I just haven’t figured out how to get him back into the bottle.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:244923
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.