Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Melania Trump's spokeswoman speaks out - CNN

I really don't care. Do U?

jerry99 8 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Subtlety matters. To appear at an event for a photo op is not the same thing as really showing up as an advocate or as an interested party. Michelle Obama probably appeared at many events because it was good exposure for her husband's Administration. However when Michelle showed up she made it clear that even small things like a coat or a blouse was significant. She knew how appearances were important. Little things are important, when groups of people are looking for leadership, they look at every aspect to provide positive affirmation. Talking to people in a disaster wearing a coat that screams that I don't really care and I'm just here to get photo opps, doesnt sit well. Michelle always looked like she belonged, that she cared, and was on the peoples side.

She knew what she married into. She's as nasty as hubby.

Everybodies, got an opinion! I happen to believe that Melania is on the ‘fake,’ side of life! And, she knows how to give the appearance of work! That’s my takeaway on what I have observed!

Well--who knew? She took part in a ''Toys for Tots" drive? Michele Obama got down in the dirt with kids, talking to them about gardens, healthy food, etc. She jumped rope with kids, did ''hula hoops'' and cooked. Melania's point about ''people seeking to use the family name'' is even MORE ludicrous. If ANYONE is ''using'' the office....it's the Bloated Buffoon.

Melania, for starters...does not even understand the American President’s reason for existing...last I heard, it was to ‘serve the people!’ The TRUMPS are there for ‘show,’ nothing more, nothing less! I for one, hate their ‘show!’

@Freedompath She is SO VERY ''over her head." I'd like to know the REAL story of her life...before she met the Bloated Buffoon.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:245047
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.