Agnostic.com

3 2

75 degrees today... all my concrete is sweating... the humidity is terrible... I put the ac on 65... my company left yesterday... oh man... I like him alot... my sister in law makes random statements to my wife for us guys to hear... kind of like we're not going to challenge her... ugh... I had to ask myself what would I gain in setting her straight? Nothing...ugh!

BucketlistBob 8 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just to change the subject, just a little bit. It was 95 degrees where I live today.

95 in the winter? Geeze! I just thought 75 was bad...

@BucketlistBob It's not inter here buddy.

@Whathappensnow. I looked at your location and now I understand... dang...i hate warm weather... I am so glad I don't have to work in it anymore... I worked on equipment in the sun and needed to cover my wrenches to keep them from getting to hot to pick them up. I love winter and spring . Our fall is like summer and our winter is like spring...ugh!

@BucketlistBob I love the hot weather, 60 is freezing to me.

Discretion is the better part of valor.

Since she left, you don’t have to worry about not upsetting her! πŸ™‚

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24522
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.