Agnostic.com

7 18

One of my favorites on this lovely day..

mistymoon77 9 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well alrighty...lol.
let it be written... it's just another day.

That covers it. LOL

Now that just about covers all the bases. My wife has said that valentines day is not a big deal for her. Just to be safe, I took her out to hear one of our favorite bands on Sunday night. And this morning took her out for breakfast at the best local restaurant for breakfasts. We had their Cajun scramble.

Good thinking! Women typically give such disclaimers, which they expect men to ignore.

I refuse to answer by suggestion of counsel to avoid incriminating myself.

What about those of us who have been taken advantage of?

Even while married, I never celebrated it.

Flowers and chocolates are to please the women, not men.

@birdingnut I get that, but half the reason I didn't celebrate the holiday was that my wife insisted on not celebrating it. She was as leftwing as I am, and if I'd gone out and bought chocolates and flowers, I would have gotten an earful about the environmental impact of the floral and chocolate industries. So I shifted my celebration of Valentine's Day to whenever the first daffodils appeared down the hill. I would go pick a bouquet and leave them in a Korean celadon vase on her desk when she was out, and she would be delighted to find them when she returned.

I like this one

Absolutely

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24533
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.