Agnostic.com

14 1

Why do posts from me with "???" Keep showing up when I didn't post that?

Livinlife 9 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Highly questionable

Testing some in comments: 🙂 🙂 😀 😀 😮 😮 😛 😛 😉 😉 😟 😟 😈 😠 🤓 8) :'( 😕 😕 😳 😳 😐 😐 😘 😘 🤐 🤐 😎 <😮) (A) 🤧 (brb) (6) 👍 👎 👩 👨 ❤ 💔 💋 🖼 🎁 👮 🌼 🥀 🍸 🍺 ☕ 🎂 🍕 🥢 (M) 🐈 🐌 🐑 🐢 (&😉 🦇 (?) 🤗 🤗 🍽 💡 (8) 🏝 🌜 ⭐ 🌈 ☀ 🌩 🌪 ☂ 💻 📱 📞 📧 ✈ 🚗 🎞 🕙 ⚽ 🚬 🤞 🖐 🎮 💵

Admin Level 9 Feb 15, 2018

Ok, looks like a few of them are getting chewed up during the parsing process. I'll change them to other icons (see on FAQ).

I'm also trying to figure out in which circumstances emoticons popup in posts. I think some with quotes are doing it.

Ok, Thx!

The site is not emoji friendly.

Which is annoying if you are trying to make punctuation and get an emoji! 🙂

???
😉
???
Idk
???

Lol. Got it

Emojis. I tried to comment one and it happened. Weird but it is what it is.

GAWD, I HATE THAT PHRASE!!!
Lol
It ain't what it ain't too!
😛

Go to the bottom of this page.

[agnostic.com]

Only certain keys can make emojis here.

Because your emojis don’t translate

Ask Admin, they should know!

It happens when you try to post an emoji. You have to do the colon right parenthesis for a smiley face here. 🙂

Might be a technical issue @admin should have a look at.

Plus the "Be the first to reply and get double points" is this there even though this post has replies.

It stays up there for a few minutes sometimes depending on who answers... some magic.

When I try to post imogis, they come out as ???

Let me test... 🙂 🙂 😀 😀 😮 😮 😛 😛 😉 😉 😟 😟 😈 😠 🤓 8) :'( 😕 😕 😳 😳 😐 😐 😘 😘 🤐 🤐 😎 <😮) (A) 🤧 (brb) (6) 👍 👎 👩 👨 ❤ 💔 💋 🖼 🎁 👮 🌼 🥀 🍸 🍺 ☕ 🎂 🍕 🥢 (M) 🐈 🐌 🐑 🐢 (&😉 🦇 (?) 🤗 🤗 🍽 💡 (8) 🏝 🌜 ⭐ 🌈 ☀ 🌩 🌪 ☂ 💻 📱 📞 📧 ✈ 🚗 🎞 🕙 ⚽ 🚬 🤞 🖐 🎮 💵

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24542
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.