Agnostic.com

8 1

How Many Trump Rallies Do You Think Trump Has Done POST ELECTION?

Not Including The Pre-Election Campaigning,

How Many Rallies Do you think Trump has conducted
Post Election?

"BEFORE YOU CLICK THE LINK BELOW, TAKE A GUESS
THEN CHECK YOUR ANSWER"

[en.wikipedia.org]

A complete waste of Tax Payers Dollars!
Jet Fuel Isn't Cheap Trump.....

• 4 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 6 votes
twshield 8 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh more, easily. He seems to turn any one of his speaking events into a rally, even when they are not officially set up to be.

AmyLF Level 7 Dec 19, 2018

Holy Cow! Where does he find the time? I do hope his golf game isn't suffering.

Carin Level 8 Dec 19, 2018

@twshield As well as that he wouldn't be golfing if he won. He long over ran that record... I think they clocked him at surpassing Obama's number of golf trips throughout both terms as Trump wrapped up his first year.

Trumps holds rallies because he is a narcissistic, selfish asshole who loves the adulation.

He is still a moron.

Technically, since he filed IMMEDIATELY for reelection, isn't every appearance a campaign rally?

I think one of the next priorities for Congress (under the next President obviously) has to be campaign finance reform, including putting a "season" on political campaigning and fund-raising; let's say no earlier than 6 months before the election. Unofficially putting your name in the hat? Fine. Officially filing and taking in campaign funds? Nope. Not before April.

The big question is WHO paid for them? I'll bet the taxpayer!!

@Bandit321

American taxpayers pay for Trump's bodyguards, transportation and housing for him and his staff for every time he holds a rally or goes golfing.

[businessinsider.com]

does this include the ones with hoods?

He’s hoping the threat of violence from his nutjob supporters will dissuade Congress from any impeachment attempts.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:246535
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.