Agnostic.com

12 4

I just found out that the guy I contract to in the morning doesn't know what evolution is. How the hell can a 56 year old man living in the United States not know what evolution is?!?! Even Ken Ham has heard of evolution. I asked him and his response was "my mom did all my school work." How this guy is a millionaire having literally no education what so ever blows my mind. The guy has never read a book longer than see spot run. He has a hard time with simple math and constantly mispronounces the simplest of words. For example he pronounces "stir crazy" as "steair crazy" and "pop" as "pomp". I guess that silver spoon is jammed up in to his brain pan.

jayneonacobb 7 Feb 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Seriously ???

Does anyone remember the TV show about the Duggars? The ones with 19 kids? They seemed to be doing very well for themselves financially, even though they all believed that the world is only 6,000 years old and humans were around the same time as the dinosaurs.

It doesn’t necessarily take an education to make money but the overwhelming majority of the time it helps a lot. If he became a millionaire on his own I’d say he was an extremely rare type of person!

What turnip truck did he fall from? Millionaire, huh? Makes you just wanna shoot yourself and forget college! What a maroon!

They say that managers should always hire somebody smarter than themselves. For him, this sounds easy.

Hes my client, but yeah.

Damn... I'd be that dumb if it would make me a millionaire. well... maybe not.

He was born into it. I guess that explains a lot.

Are you sure he is not play'n possum?

I'm no longer surprised by anything like this.

Good thing, because it's only going to get worse...

I was, I've been working with him for over 7 years.

I see this as another example of how someone with less-than-adequate intelligence can succeed in life, and I knew several people like that when I lived in the Bible Belt. A couple of examples: one man (in a management position) actually got extremely angry because I didn't agree that Elvis was still alive. Another person did not know that the "black hole in your eye" was called a pupil. And, of course, I learned very quickly not to even mention politics or religion.

marga Level 7 Feb 15, 2018

Yes!
It is easy to find them everywhere!
They follow and believe those who they see as leaders! LOL!
Just look at our reality TV host president!

These reality shows are all scripted and written for those too blind and moronic to want to see the truth!

I'm not really a fan of mud slinging, but I get your point. I'm not a fan of Trump either, although I am politically conservative.

Jayneonacobb: It is not not mud slinging if it is the truth! TV reality shows and their hosts are all scripted and premeditated to amused those who do not want to face the true reality of life! LOL!

Wow. That's hard to believe!

Not really. Look at who is in the White House.

Further proof that one need not be intelligent to be financially wealthy.
It's positively shameful.

Intelligence does not necessarily equate with savviness, luck or inheritance. Or blind ambition.

@phxbillcee No, it most certainly does not.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24682
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.