Agnostic.com

8 2

God must be very busy with 2 trillion known galaxies in the universe with billions of planets in each galaxy. No wonder its a disaster here, because He has no time for us.

Tourirst 7 Feb 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The fact that he/she/it doesn't seem to give a toss about very much I don't suppose he's very busy all!

Isn't it really true that they don't exactly how many galaxies there are, and the number keeps going up. But don't think about the galaxies; think about the billions and billions and billions (channeling my Carl Sagan here) of planets and so on that must be there. But never forget this: No matter how many billions and trillions of things God has to keep watch over, he is never too busy to worry about what you are doing in your bedrooms! 🙂 (Apparently, according to his religions)

i thought it was 7 trillion galaxies ! either way good luck big g

Probably brought on an outside firm and delegates a great deal.

That's only if he's a micro-manager. He'd be better off to outsource a lot of it. Maybe earth just got stuck with a newbie, or just a really bad manager, and we need to find a way to get this guy fired and bring on a new guy... somebody more qualified.

Remember what Conan the Barbarian said about Crom.

Those known galaxies and our own are doing just fine without any help from supernatural beings. Remember science has found no evidence at all for the supernatural.

But God created humans in His image, so all those sextillions of other planets are just there as a backdrop; they don't actually matter. /s

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24695
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.