Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK U.S. Military Preparing for a Full Withdrawal of Its Forces From Syria

The smartest move made in the past decade

48thRonin 8 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rethuglicans like Rubio and Graham vs it.

??? And why is it that with as many so called intellectuals there’s so much 1st grade level of spelling that goes on.

Either way I’m sure you support this or not but we didn’t belong there in first place so is great news to me at least.

@48thRonin republicans have lost my respect. They have not been a check on this administration as they are charged in their House and Senate seats.

@sassygirl3869 Ok I get that but it’s a me personally thing I with the name thing and I’ve Republicans and trump supporters for doing same thing.
So hopefully no hard feelings just saying that no one has to respect the person/s but at least respect the language that we’d expect our children to use properly that’s all.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:247381
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.