Agnostic.com

28 6

I've been on a few sites & have wasted my time only to find an email box full of dick pics & REALLY ignorant & nasty men/women.. Give me a heads up if that's what I am in for with this site. Mind you I am FAR from a prude, shockingly so sometimes lol... But in private. I would LOVE to actually talk with someone... Are there still nice guys out there BEFORE we get to the nasty???

DaniellaGemini 5 Feb 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nope, I'm not seeing it on this site. I originally joined this site 2 months ago for dating purposes, but I have found so much more. A bunch of cool and open minded freethinkers. If you are looking for a good group with engaging dialog, you have found it. Welcome, Daniella!

I think most people on here are mature enough to not do that.

There aren't many Christians on this site, so I doubt you'll get many dick pics.

LOL

LMAO

I think you're going to find this place very much to your liking - everyone's friendly and respectful, and anyone who isn't is rapidly kicked out.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 15, 2018

Naw, we're classy here. We send Richard pics.

I don't use this site for dating. Just intilectual engagement and connection.

No clue, I just have arguments and discussions here, not prowling for anything.

Yes it's an awesome site..I'm guessing you have Ask to get dicky pics..it's that pleasant here..

@irascible lololololol..touche!

I joined for the community, which I really like. Yes, there are nice, decent men out there and we're looking for the same in women. I've not received nasty pics but I did get a very aggressive woman trying to get too cozy, way too fast and I'd been here only 2 hours. She was a scammer and I called her on it immediately. She's no longer on here as far as I can tell. So, us decent guys get our own brand of crazy to have to plow through. Good luck to us all🙂

I sure hope there are no nasty guys on this site!
Even though I am not on here for dating...I would leave! Best of luck with some handsome, intelligent fun and happy dude! There seems to be a lot of them on here...from what I have observed!

nope this site does try to be intelligent with little to do with meat heads

I hope that does not happen. I think we're usually above that.

If you like your intellect to be challenged and have a mind that is open to others opinions, then this is the site for you. I am sure that there are some on this site that will push your boundaries with pics and opinions but they are rare.

So far this site has it all. I was previously on another similar site you could hear crickets on. If you made a connection it was easy to talk forever. Even though this may seem difficult to find someone. The community aspect is refreshing. 120 miles is not far for the right person. I’m happy there are people close.

I also originally joined this site for dating purposes but have found a community of like-minded individuals. Would I like to be fortunate enough to find a special someone or two here? Of course, but it is no longer my reason for being here. I've found intelligent discussion and intelligent people. Of course, what would expect from people who are logical and don't have imaginary friends any more.

The women I know and many who I've followed express great displeasure at receiving unsolicited nudes in general and dick pics in particular. I only ever send nudes if asked.

Have heard a few women post/comment on dick pics but I think the maturity level for most of the men here is a little more advanced than that. I will read through someone's posts and comments to get a better sense of them. I've been pleasantly pleased the vast majority of the time. Good luck!

Dating sites have never appealed to me since marriage is not an option for me. I am an old man, winding down, with a few years left to visit, cuss, discuss, and pontificate. I do like to visit but finding topics to talk about, outside of politics, religion, and sex can be challenging.

I've had that problem on other dating sites and I'm honestly not sure yet as I don't have a pic up and you get a lot more messages with a pic, but I have had some really great intelligent conversations with like-minded people by browsing through the posts. I'm hopeful that this site will be different and I can make some real connections here.

Here's an unsolicited Dick pic for ya!

Just so you know I have never even taken a dick pic let alone sent one to someone. Seems to me most men here are more likely to be interested in your mind. Welcome to the community.

The only dick I've ever sent...hehe

@AndyFreakingFord Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

I don't have a penis, but I do have balls! Welcome to the site. Like anywhere else, it can be a jungle in here. Happy hunting!

I can’t speak for everyone, but I’m a pretty nice person. I’m not special in anyway, but I’m pretty decent. My impression is that you’ll find that to be the case here. Of course, no one’s sent me nude pictures of any kind, so I maybe whistling Dixie.

Well I haven't received any yet. And no that is not a complaint guys so please don't start.

Hope you will find a better class of people here.

I don't think you gotta worry about that here. Well I hope not anyways.

I do enjoy receiving tit pics without warning though. 😀

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24740
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.