Agnostic.com

6 3

Can a Group Host delete a member’s post?

Suspected scammer.

skado 9 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You can report it as spam and tag admin or site support and they will delete it.

Thanks.

You can't delete an Original Post - However you can Block the member - which will delete the post for all the other members of the group.

That's what we've taken to doing with the scammers who are posting links. Because some of those appear to be malware.

The "Merry Christmas" greetings - are anything but that.

If the comment is in a thread - you can remove it as a Group owner or moderator. And if you suspect a scammer - be sure to report them too.

I guess it was taken care of. The post has disappeared and the member account appears to have been deleted.

skado Level 9 Dec 20, 2018

@MissKathleen
The trolls/scammers report group?

From what I can see, we can only block them. Not take out a separate post. I give inappropriate posters a warning of 24 hours to delete their post before I block them.

I think so. Have you tried?

I looked for a way and didn’t see one.

I hope so

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:248074
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.