Agnostic.com

7 0

Am I the only one

Am I the only one that has like the same “ guys “ view their profile like damn near every day?
It’s like like their looking to see if I’ve changed or something I don’t know but it’s kinda weird.

Maybe I’m just being paranoid or overreacting so if I’m not then ok but if I am then I’m gonna have to build a privacy fence or something. ?

48thRonin 8 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am guessing some of them are not intentionally hovering over you. I disabled that function because every time I tried to navagate to "ALERTS" I would accidently hover over the people (usually the smae people).

I tend to accidentally hover ...so simple to do with the mouse...and I do go to both men and women's profiles because I like to read about them and see what they are about...

You have an interesting picture and username, so maybe it is curiosity that men can relate to it?

I would take it as a compliment that people are interested.

I could say something but I’d get in trouble ?

@48thRonin 😉

What a strange thing to worry about...?

Well I’m strange and damn proud of being different from everyone else it makes the sheep and the wolves feel uncomfortable. ?

@48thRonin oooookkkkkaaaayyyyyyyyy, no criticism intended, just an observation.......

Sometimes when deciding if I want to follow someone I'll go to their profile for a couple days or so to selectivly read what they've posted.

like daily and for weeks at a time?

@48thRonin depends on how much I want to freak them out.

@MarkiusMahamius Ok a little twisted but I can respect that ✊?

The funny thing is now that you posted this you will have more people looking at your profile (myself included). Neat hat btw.

Yeah but the difference is are you going to stalk me now?

I don't understand this behavior from guys on this site. I have a lot of women come look at my profile and I figure it's due to something I wrote and they are wanting to re-read something in my profile. It's not always for nefarious reasons.

I don’t mind if a guy or several guys look at my profile. But when it’s like the same dudes poppin in like they’re the mailman then i can’t help but feel a little suspicious.

Hell I’d ask the same question if it were the same women. It’s just something that I personally don’t do so I’m just trying to understand someone else might.

@48thRonin people are different, some can't remember things they read and go back to look again. You must have an interesting profile; maybe someone is trying to change their profile and saw something in yours that they thought was a cool way to say something. I think you should be flattered that folks come back to read about you. I've seen the same people over and over reading mine, and don't think anything of it. Relax and keep on keeping on...

@Redheadedgammy ? ok

". . . behavior from guys on this site.. . . " Please don't stereotype the guys on these pages.

Yes, there are a few guys that seem to routinely post fear and apprehension if someone dare read their profile. . . I routinely laugh at the guys who get upset if a different guy reads their profile. Always brings to mind the "Me thinks he protests to much" (the guy is afraid he is gay) condition. For me, I really don't care who or how many times anyone reads my profile. Have never, and will never check that statistic because I am not paranoid or egocentric.

You can always delete your profile, can't you? In respect for your privacy, I will not look at it. 🙂

??

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:248737
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.