Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK The Newsroom - Opening Scene (Wow!) - YouTube

I have two comments to make about this clip.

First, I think all American's should religiously avoid stating or implying a political allegiance b/c as an American, the integrity of our patriotism would be compromised.

Second, I think every American should watch this every morning. We should start each day with this etched on the forefront of our minds as we interact with one another, and attempt to work together to solve our shared problems.

jondspen 7 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I loved this show. It was one of my favorites. I thought it was smart and thought provoking. It was only on for a couple of seasons, and I don't know why it was not on longer.. I miss good, smart tv.

Yeah I posted this before and just wait you’re going to be told that it no longer applies because of who’s president and how you shouldn’t show it because of how “ mean “ and belittling his character was to that girl.

But take it down we live in a society where if you’re blunt, honest and direct then you’re assaulting people but if you’re being passive aggressive and screaming in someone’s face that you need to submit to their power now! Then you’re being a social justice warrior and aren’t expected to actually fix a fucking thing on your own!

But to shame and demand others to do it.
And to be fair the other side of our great American idiot populous I say that if you don’t want Juan or Juanita to come here and pick your food and clean your bathrooms then your white privileged asses needs to start demanding a minimum wage increase so you can afford to feed your families while you’re doing it.

Not saying that I hate this country I just hate what it’s become and our president is actually a great example of it spoiled, ignorant, self centered demanding brat that’s ready to throw a temper tantrum whenever he’s challenged or isn’t getting his way.

And it’s about time we start holding everyone accountable if we wish to survive let alone progress

One of the all-time great rants from Aaron Sorkin!

Ten seconds of that scene, and I have a headache. That's why I do not have TV anymore.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:249308
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.