Agnostic.com

5 2

What is the policy regarding a user name change. The pros & cons of doing so.

Mooolah 8 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People think I am a bumpkin with this name. I am, but do they think I am toothless? They sometimes think I am an idiot & call me as such just because they hadn't thought of "that" before me.

Change your profile pic, too, and go total incognito.

What's in a name? "A rose would be a rose by any other name." A name, a point of reference......🙂

If i recall correctly you get one change. I changed mine as when signed up was blank on a name so of course I chose a hard to type out pretentious one that was a mouthful.
The pro in my case easier to log in and simpler, like me, simple creature here, vs the phrase I had stuck in my head at first.

@Seeker3CO Absolutely

Just do it and watch everyone either treat you like you’re new or at least try to figure it out ?

Who... who are you?😉

@SpikeTalon ? what’s wrong with you? Shoo shoo be gone

@48thRonin (Laughs)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:249780
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.