Agnostic.com

7 9

My little, but proud country today is celebrating 100th state anniversary. 1918 - 1940. Then long 50 years of Soviet occupation that never was recognized by America. ( Our nation will always be thankful for that! )Then 1990 again a free state! Hopefully free for ever. Long live Lithuania!

Lonely 6 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I work with some Lithuanians here in London - all I can say is What lovely people they are

Since we don't even acknowledge or own problems, why would we take the time to recognize others? Congratulations on no longer being part of a dictatorship.

Congratulations on your countries centennial celebrations! That is quite the achievement on the world stage.

My wife's great grandparents are from Olkeniki; I keep forgetting if that'a Latvia or Lithuania...

Let's hope so...we have enough occupation going on in the world today!!

Happy anniversary and congratulations! Long live Freedom!!

Long live Lithuania! May your future continue to brighten!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25001
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.