Agnostic.com

6 0

Star Trek

Are there any Star Trek fans out there?

kirbmaster 2 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Original series, Next Gen, and the movies are all faves.

Zster Level 8 Dec 23, 2018

Qa’pla!

Captain Spock: "Logic, logic, logic. Logic is the beginning of wisdom, Valeris, not the end."

For most people, religion is nothing more than a substitute for a malfunctioning brain. If people need religion, ignore them and maybe they will ignore you, and you can go on with your life. It wasn't until I was beginning to do Star Trek that the subject of religion arose. What brought it up was that people were saying that I would have a chaplain on board the Enterprise. I replied, "No, we don't.”
Gene Roddenberry

"We must question the story logic of having an all-knowing, all-powerful god, who creates faulty humans and then blames them for his own mistakes." Gene Roddenberry

THHA Level 7 Dec 23, 2018

Oh yes, remember watching the original broadcasts, the only kid of 4 allowed to stay up ‘that late!’ Then pulled in by TNG, of course. Seemed too busy to follow the various TV spinoffs, but made it to all ‘the movies.’

Though intrigued and excited by the ‘new cast’ and movie plans ...I was so disappointed by the superhero depictions of the ‘Enterprise crew’ that I doubt I’ll ever watch another. The series is over, to me 😟 I’m well into the second year of the first series on Netflix, though … where everyone speaks California English and every planet has earth’s oxygen content, gravity, and proximity to their sun..

Would never attend ‘a convention,’ but will love the concept forever ~

Varn Level 8 Dec 23, 2018

always been a next generation fan

I love Star Trek and have since I was old enough to follow the story lines on TV shows and movies and I wish that CBS and Paramount would sell the franchise to somebody who actually gives a shit about it.

There's a Star Trek group on this board which currently has 75 members. Feel free to join.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:250264
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.