Agnostic.com

32 2

How many would like to transform their body?

Anyone up for holiday bootcamp?
Here intermittent fasting, yoga, chores, gym, study and some reward activities during the week. Elaborations welcome.

• 18 votes
  • 18 votes
  • 8 votes
WarmFluffy 7 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am fine with my body. I like being thin.

I'll leave this book here for people who are interested in changing their bodies.
What Doesn't Kill Us: How Freezing Water, Extreme Altitude and Environmental Conditioning will Renew our Lost Evolutionary Strength
by Scott Carney

I rather do that than work today and tomorrow.

This week, you design your own bootcamp.

My body is halfway between Chris Hemsworth and Chris Farley, so I’m good.

I'm not sure who they are.

I probably would if someone could wave a magic wand. As it is, I can't do any form of exercise (not that I'd want to anyway) so I keep finding the weight that the rest of you lose. So stop it, please. 😉

I'm hoping readers will realize not to take things personally. There are many here in different situations. Of course, I sympathize with your plight and wish you the best of whatever is best fir you at this point. Nevertheless, should everyone be like a mouse, seen, but not heard, and certainly not mention the joys of life like reveling in keeping or boosting our fitness routines? If we're to have a chance to have a better quality of life than past generations of late in our later years, cultivating optimal well being ways is necessary. Have a happier holiday!

@WarmFluffy I'm afraid that I worded that badly. I was not asking people to stop giving advice. I was trying to joke about the way I seem to be gaining the weight that other people lose. Bad joke. Sorry.

@ladyprof70 You're fine. Maybe I took what was said too hard. It's great to have enthusiastic older folks participating

but I'm very sick and i can barely adult.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:250332
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.