Agnostic.com

16 5

What would you LEAST be able to forgive in your spouse/partner?

AMGT 8 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cheating. Definitely cheating. Also lying. I've dealt with it too much and those two things are instant deal breakers.

Betrayal of whatever boundaries had been mutually agreed upon. No trust...no point. Trust is everything in a relationship.

SPOUSE: very little probably because if he made it all the way to husband that means I made a good choice.The only exception would be if through negligence he was responsible for killing our child.

Begining Relationship/Not yet engaged guy I date: simply a guy who over verifies without trusting and then continues to stalk after i catch him violating my privacy to engage in an abusive "trust but verify" which resembles more of a "Defemation and lie" scenerio on his part.

patriarchal dominant behavior

Cheating definitely, it's just a total breach of trust

Lying, which includes cheating, because cheating is lying unless you are in an open relationship

Cheating because it would shatter ALL trust. I would absolutely end the relationship. Once the trust is gone, there is no point in staying in the relationship.

To be deceived and duped by false intentions. I think this is worse than cheating.. its a different form of being dishonest but cuts deeper and hurts more. There is no going back when this happens.

Dishonesty. If my spouse/partner were to lie to me, I'd feel betrayed when i learned the truth.

Abuse of our children. I can better defend myself and have wisdom, but kids are dependent and need to be able to rely on their parents.

Zster Level 8 Oct 30, 2017

Ooohh good one!

Screwing someone else. I can deal w/him liking someone else, or having an attraction because I've had crushes on other people over the years, but never acted on it.

Dishonesty

Abusive behavior of any kind. I've been through enough trauma in my life I don't want to go through it ever again. Infidelity is another one, there would be ways to earn my trust back but I doubt I could forget about it.

A lack of trust and respect. I cannot find it in a compatible person. I do not know if I will ever meet someone who can meet those simple requirements.

Lack of reciprocal loyalty.

Narcissist ways. Been there. Never again.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2509
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.