Agnostic.com

7 0

Islam or Christianity which is better?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

it's not a contest. if you are an atheist, you are an equal-opportunity atheist and disbelieve in all and any deities. i can't help noticing that your profile says you're an atheist AND a believer. how is that possible?

g

Better at what?

As long as religions don‘t seriously cry for worldpeace and fight against war addicted governments, preferring instead to stay silent, none of them are a good and peaceful religion.

Good believers never ever support and follow hate preachers. And those who do don‘t understand the meaning of a good peaceful religion. Religion should be a rebel against injustice in an ideal world.

Yucel Level 3 Dec 25, 2018

Neither. All religion is basically the same and they all have extreme believers.

Islam, Judaism, Christianity are Abrahamic religions. Three faiths with same God. Which is insane considering each have diff founders, followers, bible, cultures, tradition, each with their own definion of sin, salvation, afterlife...
Being better? Better in what. Like who has the most followers. The most wealth. More favorable holidays or afterlife?? No idea what you mean

They both spout hypocrisy and hate. love that neighbor as long as his beliefs are the same as yours.

Who cares? If either were factual it might matter. It doesn't.

If I could choose one to be real, I'd pick spending eternity with beautiful women (I'm not picky about their prior experience) over singing the praises of a homicidal monster. However, the point is moot.

JimG Level 8 Dec 25, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:251937
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.