Agnostic.com

3 2

I'm going into real hypotheticals here, but if someone offered you $10 million to convert to one of the Abrahamic religions and made someone check to see if you're praying, going to the appropriate place of worship regularly, and following the religious text in the respective holy book, would you take it?

Mangoes 5 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i pretended to believe as a child when my parents forced me to go to church. I pretended in boot camp when my drill instructor said that everyone will go to church on Sundays. For $10 millions, definitely will do it.

For 10 mill I'll get down on my knees and pretend to pray everyday, and go to church while laughing all the way to the bank. I'd also secretly take some of that money, and donate it to atheist groups or start one myself. I'd live a total double life.

Yes, I would be a hypocrite for 10 million, but, it would still be an act, i will always be an atheist.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2521
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.