Agnostic.com

7 3

The Mormons left a note at my door today..... they're trying to get me back..... I don't have the heart I just let them in before because they had cookies.... really good cookies

Pooska 6 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Next time when they come with cookies you invite them in for a cup of coffee.

Maybe there's something to be said the universal hospitality of just offering cookies to get people to come by for an hour or two.

That is something really awesome to do! Make some yummy food and have people come over and hang out..... I just don't want to have to talk about their imaginary friend and hold hands and talk out loud to him and sing songs to him....they should just leave the cookies lol

That is something really awesome to do! Make some yummy food and have people come over and hang out..... I just don't want to have to talk about their imaginary friend and hold hands and talk out loud to him and sing songs to him....they should just leave the cookies lol

Just tell them that like many animals, you are food motivated when it comes to training. Whimper and don't pay attention until they reward you with another cookie. Sounds fun as can be!

Mormon cookies. They are served on some gold platters, after being found with a peep stone.
(Obscure Mormon history joke.)

Hats off to your joke...(Obscure Mormon history joke.)

do we need to put you in an undercover protection program?

leave a leave cookies please note.

lol! I'd let anyone in (except Conservative Party canvassers) if they had cookies!

Jnei Level 8 Feb 16, 2018

Yes...yes...and yes

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25240
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.