Agnostic.com

1 0

I will always call the "Twin Towers My Heartache". But "Schools Shootings are My Pain". I grew up on a violent time in Puerto Rico and we never had to worry about weapons on schools, I meant Guns. I know what a gun can do since age 6. So I never lived a sheltered life. Yet we never worried about an ex student coming to shoot anyone. I hear Our Children Now Asking Us to Be the Adults, so they can have a Childhood and We are Failing Them as Adults. I been trained with weapons as any other that ever served. My son owns a 9mm and a shotgun, former military and Afghanistan vet. Many of his young friends that I consider some of the best that America have to offer own guns. They are professionals, many are geeks. They are responsible taxpayers and where I see the future of America and yet I will like the removal of every single gun in the hands of a civilian that is not a law enforcement officer. I don't care of 2nd amendment, of hunting fetish, collection obsession or sport fixation. Find another hobby... If your job is selling guns... sell paint or kitchenware. I got nothing against you... just what you sell... no different if you are a Pimp or a Drug Dealer. Is your business what I have a problem with. Those that claim self defense as argument... how many more innocent need to die for you to feel less safe? more safe? I posted this photo I took of a newspaper in DC yesterday. The mother crying is a catholic christian usually the biggest target in this site... easy to spot for the cross on her forehead on "ash wednesday". Most likely the person that made her cry on ash wednesday was one of us.... yep I am sure that if you ask the sonofabitch he will say he don't believe in god. If he did he may had taken his life early like many others mass murderers out of remorse do or out of fears because do not want to face the consequences of their acts. I am not surprise if someone here is willing to argue the point that I don't know if he is atheist or agnostic... Does it fucking matter? What matter to me is that mother Crying. Because catholic also grieve for their loved ones dying or for what their children just when through. Children are Asking us to be the Adults. Your Safety is not worth the Safety of our Children. By the way the weapons were purchased legally and Nicholas Cruz did not crossed the border with an AR-15. I am not going to argue my position. It is my firm position. Children are asking us to be the Adults so one day they live to be Adults. Right Now... we are not giving them a chance to even live like children. My Humble Take.

GipsyOfNewSpain 9 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And despite being an island without "game" to hunt, there are enough guns to start a revolution so you figure it out.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25287
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.