Agnostic.com

6 4

I'm very comfortable with saying "I don't know". I am also comfortable with the fact that I'm telling the truth and not propogating a myth.

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Someone who is an atheist is, I find, just as difficult to believe as a raging believer. I know that they don't know the answer either. It's arrogant to say they know there is no answer.
Uncertainty is either foreboding or interesting. I move on, but I'm sure I'll never know the question either.

I sometimes thing that saying you're an atheist is also pretty arrogant, because they don't know either.
That's why I'm an agnostic..I also realise that I'll never know.

A story; When my late wife died last Sept,2017 I had to have my stepson evicted from my house,he was living like a homeless person inside his room,clothes all over half eaten foods on plates,to make the bills,I rented out my house,so now mail comes to the house, and where I'm at about 10 miles away.

Russell(my stepson) is enraged he does not know where I'm at other than the city, and has accused the woman he's living with of hiding my address but she does not know it either,maybe beating her,? I dunno. He's controlling,want's to be in charge of everything a druggie,many years of theft,and break ins to peoples houses,just a mess....

It's the "Friends" who say you know the answer,and will beat it out of you,that's the concern.....

If it doesn't concern me or I have no control over it, I have no problem saying so.

I'm also comfortable saying " I don't care", when I don't. Very freeing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:253072
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.