Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK MSNBC ratings top Fox News for first time in 18 years

So the lefts lying and biased propaganda machine is doing better than the rights lying and biased propaganda machine.
I told everyone that trump was the greatest thing that Hillary Clinton had ever done for the Democratic Party. ?

48thRonin 8 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The more people who get weaned off Fox Propaganda the better!

Well I guess you’ve gotta point there because trying to keep up with two different sets of lies gets old after a while ?

I stream NBC a lot, and like Maddow, O'Donnel, and Williams, and others, but jeez I wish they would cover real progressive left, not just Democratic Party phoney left. I can't remember seeing any Sanders et.al people ever on it. A constant stream of approved Democratic Party people appear. No wonder the anti corporatists and left activists have nothing but scorn for NBC.

Who cares.

I did and that’s what really matters to me ?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:253218
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.