Agnostic.com

7 9

Michelle Obama voted most admired woman, bumps Hillary Clinton from the top spot: Gallup poll

Michelle Obama was voted America's most admired woman in a Gallup poll, ousting Hillary Clinton from the top spot for the first time in 17 years.

[nbcnews.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anyone who laughs about killing another human being is one seriously sick individual.

THHA Level 7 Dec 27, 2018

I got her book for Christmas. It is a really good read. It reads like she's sharing her secrets with you sat on her sofa drinking a coffee. I love it so far. I love how awe'd she was by the WH and how much she loves her husband. You might have recently had to endure the worst, but she is definitely the best your country produces.

...but what about the Republican former β€˜first lady’s’ … though I’m having a difficult time recalling any πŸ˜‰

Varn Level 8 Dec 27, 2018

We all remember Nancy Reagan’s drug initiative: β€œJust say no!”

I just saw the rest of the poll on the news. Trump is right behind OBama, really sets the bar low for the others lower on the poll than second.

It has to frost Trump’s ass that he came in behind Barack! The man who he has spent the past two years derailing every socially progressive thing that he managed to squeeze through a stonewalling Republican Congress. Doing everything, every negative thing, he accused President Obama of doing and doubling down. Trump’s fragile oversized ego must be quaking!

Both of them considered most admired women? The bar has totally dropped to the bottom of the ocean. We'll need James Cameron to go and raise it ????

Obviously, you’re no fan of quality women πŸ˜€

Because of Hillary and the Democratic establishment, Bernie got derailed. He would have beaten Trump. I respect her intellect and toughness, but do not admire her even a little bit.

BS. Bernie & Russia lost it for Hillary … oh, and those who forced the rest of us to carry the win..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:253222
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.